- Welcome to PMADCorp.com. PMAD Corp website (the “Site”) is comprised of various web pages and is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the “Terms”). Your use of www.pmadcorp.com constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
- Collection of your Personal Information
PMAD Corp may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Site Interactions
- Device Information
- If you purchase PMAD Corp products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
- Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through PMAD Corp public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
- PMAD Corp encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from PMAD Corp so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. PMAD Corp is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of PMAD Corp website.
Use of your Personal Information
PMAD Corp collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
- PMAD Corp. may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from PMAD Corp and its affiliates. PMAD Corp may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- PMAD Corp does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
- PMAD Corp may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to PMAD Corp, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- PMAD Corp will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on PMAD Corp or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of PMAD Corp, and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of PMAD Corp, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by PMAD Corp, This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of PMAD Corp website.
PMAD Corp website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
- One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize PMAD Corp pages, or register with PMAD Corp site or services, a cookie helps PMAD Corp to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same PMAD Corp website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use PMAD Corp features that you customized.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of PMAD Corp services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
PMAD Corp secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. PMAD Corp uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
- When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Children Under Thirteen
PMAD Corp does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from PMAD Corp by contacting us here:
- Email: email@example.com
Changes to this Statement
PMAD Corp will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. PMAD Corp encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how PMAD Corp is protecting your information.
PMAD Corp welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that PMAD Corp has not adhered to this Statement, please use our contact form or email us.